Making Friends One Home at a Time
Our knowedge of the housing market, the community and entertainment in the area is appealing in so many ways. We would love to share the experience of our "Up North" knowledge if you are considering our area and want to find your own retreat or forever home. WE will guide you through the important decisions of buying or selling a home. Buying a home is the largest financial decision that most individuals or a family can make in a life time. We strive to understand your specific criteria when it come to your ideal home. It is important to us that we find the home for you at an affordable price or sell your present home at the highest possible price.
Whether you are selling or buying, you will be working with two Real Estate Professionals that have over 60 years of Selling, Marketing and Real Estate experience between us!
Connie is an Associate Broker and has been licensed for more than 30 years. She earned the designation of Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI). The GRI is nationally recognized professional real estate designation. It is obtained by completing coursework covering subjects in contract law, professional standards, technology, sales & marketing, finance & risk reduction. Far greater sophistication and knowledge is required of practitioners because of the intricacies of today's current real estate market. She specialized in relocation for a number of years.
Roger has earned the National Association of Realtors ABR designation. The Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR) designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. The designation is awarded to real estate professionals by the Real Estate Buyers Council (REBAC) of the National Association of Realtors who meets the specified educational and practical experience criteria.
As Prospective Buyers you wil be guided through the buying process:
* Assist in evaluating and determining your needs
* Help you navigate your economic capabilities with financing alternatives
* Research and present properties to you and address questions or concerns of the local market
* Negotiate the details between sellers and buyers and the exchange of information toward a beneficial understanding for both parties
* Complete legal documents (contracts, agreements and addendums)
* Collaborate and network with contractors, home inspectors, lenders, attorneys and title companies.
* Coordinate and manage the closing process
* Hand you the keys to your new HOME!
As a Home Seller you should expect the following in the selling process:
* Price your home correctly using our knowledge of the market and comparable sales
* Provide you with a marketing plan
* Market your home, offering guidance in diplaying your home's features through various marketing channels
* Communicate ongoing market changes and adjustments to competing properties
* Make sure a potential buyer is qualified
* Negotiate the details for the best terms for all parties
* Communicate what can be expected from the offer, counteroffers, acceptance, inspections, the appraisal and the CLOSING!
If you're considering selling or buying a home, condominium, water front property or weekend retreat in the Grand Traverse, Leelanau or Antrim Counties we look forward to making your dreams come true!
We promise honesty, professionalism, strong negotiating skills, experience, a great company, a large network of business connections and frequent communication. Our mission is to provide you with the best buying and selling experience.